Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bridesmaids!!!

On February 4th my mom, my bridesmaids, and I went shopping for the bridesmaid's dresses. I was so lucky that I was able to get 6 of them together for this. Jeana lives out of town and wasn't able to make it. I bought bagels for breakfast paired with mimosas.





We had two appointments for the day. The first one was at Bianca's Bridal in Modesto. Here are some pictures.....







Our second appointment was at David's Bridal. That is where we found the dresses. The girls were able to pick whatever style they wanted (with a couple requirements).......



                                                                         The Color!


                                                                     The Final Picks
                                                        



We made one last stop at Payless shoes (right next to David's Bridal) and were lucky enough to find the perfect shoes! It was quite a successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment