Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wedding party!!!

       Here are some videos and pictures of me asking my bridesmaids to be in our wedding. I had so much doing this!!
       For Brittany I got starbucks for my mom, Cindy, Brittany, and I. On the cups it said "Mother of the Bride", "Mother of the Groom", "Bride", and on Brittany's it said "Will you be my maid of honor?"............




Since Jeana is in San Luis Obispo and I couldn't see her in person I had Tim, her boyfriend, buy her some flowers and hide them in their apartment. I set up a Skype date with her and read her a poem (the same poem I wrote for the other girls. As I started reading the poem Tim gave her the flowers................                                                                    





For the other girls I typed up a poem (with the help of my wonderful Maid of Honor), rolled it up, and held it together with a flower.


Here are the videos of the other girls....
                                                                           Nicole


Sara

Gina (Ignore the background noise)


Jen (I had already asked her over the phone)


                                                                           Jacci

Eric didn't do anything special for his groomsmen but they are Travis (best man), James, Ben, Brody, Ryan, Eddie, and Mason.
I swear we have the best bridal party! We have so many wonderful friends and we would love to have every single one standing with us that day...but I think we can all agree that 14 (7 on each side) is PLENTY when trying to coordinate things! We are so excited to have all of our friends there for the wedding and fun!

1 comment:

  1. Awww I love all the videos!!! Brittanys totally made my cry! Your are the best Christina and I am so honored to be your bridesmaid ;) Jeana's reaction was classic..."sure, I guess" lol

    ReplyDelete