Wednesday, May 23, 2012

9 Days, 17 Hours, and counting...

Wow! I don't even know what to post about! Who am I kidding! It's ALL about wedding for the next week or so! School is out and I am determined to finish all wedding details before Tuesday next week! I find it a little unreal that the BIG day that I have been dreaming about for as long as I can remember is only 9 days, 17 hours, 8 minutes, and 0 seconds from NOW (curse those darn tickers!!!)! There are so many things that excite me about that day! Showing my closest friends and family my wedding dress for the first time (not even my bridesmaids/maid of honor have seen it!), getting ready for the BIGGEST most memorable day of my life, walking down the aisle on my dad's arm looking into the eyes of my best friend, toasts that will be given by our friends and family, our first dance as husband and wife (so weird!), and all of the other very exciting events that will be happening that evening!
I was so lucky to have another bridal shower this past weekend, thrown by my co-workers. It was so great so see them and they did such a great job with all the little details! I promise to blog more about my bridal showers and the bachelorette/bachelor parties..sometime in the near future!For the meantime I will leave you with this.....
We are so excited about our big day! There is so much to be grateful for! We will miss those who can't be there. We will try our best to BREATHE and enjoy every right (and not so right) moment! We especially promise to enjoy EVERY moment of our unexpected honeymoon! We can't wait to spend every moment possible with each other for the rest of our (hopefully) very long lives! We will be there for each other through the hard times, watch each other grow old, be thankful for every wrinkle and gray hair the other one gets (because God knows we gave them to each other), and be the best role models for our children as our parents have been for us!
06-02-12 Here We Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment